In using the Ruby Anne site and/or online store (the shop), you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
COPYRIGHT & CONTENT USAGE
All of the content that appears on the Ruby Anne website, including all visuals and text, are subject to copyright protections and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Ruby Anne. The entire content of the Ruby Anne website is copyrighted as a collective work by Plum design (Design and product photography), Marie Palbom (location photography), and Ruby Anne under British copyright laws. Ruby Anne grants you a limited license to access and share the content on this website. Content of the Ruby Anne website is intended solely for the personal, non-commercial use by users of the website.
In case of any circumstance or reason outside of our control, we reserve the right to suspend the execution or fulfilment of an order. In such case, the shop shall immediately notify the customer, who will then have right to cancel the order.
- Once an order has been made and payment fulfilled, the customer accepts that they have committed to the purchase. Reversals of an order will not be accepted without contact immediately to Ruby Anne for consideration of circumstance.
- Orders will be processed provided that ordered goods are available, where “add to cart” has been selected. In case of temporary out-of-stock goods or stock that is made-upon-order, where “place and order” is selected, the order will be executed right after the good is made, but no later than 30 days after the day of order.
- Ruby Anne reserves the right to refuse to sell to third parties if there is unquestionable intent regarding the purpose of the order. Goods sold are intended for personal use only. Any orders believed to be made for the purposes of another entity’s research and development will be declined and further action may be taken regarding copyright infringement.
- Ruby Anne shall reserve the right to refuse an order in the event of an error on the shop’s website.
- All products have been as accurately described and displayed as clear as possible on the site.
- Slight variation of colouring may occur when viewing in browsers through different monitors.
- Please be aware that every product has been hand-crafted and as a result slight variations in colour and size, style and shape may occur. This is part of the experience and beauty of buying hand-crafted products.
- Ruby Anne reserves the right to: change the prices of goods, introduce new products to the shop, carry out and cancel promotions at the Store or modify its conditions at any time.
- Ruby Anne prides herself on the quality of designs and materials employed on all items in her shop. The intent is for goods to last a long time, including a selection of products made to be worn or used comfortably every day alongside special statement pieces worn less frequently, hopefully to be loved and something you can’t live without.
- Ruby Anne also encourages customers to take care of your goods and treasure them. Please check the care guide for appropriate treatment.
- Wear and tear is a natural part of any piece of jewellery. A degree of care and understanding of the limitations of the materials used and its construction is important.
DEFECTIVE OR FAULTY MERCHANDISE
Ruby Anne will repair any piece free-of-charge within a two week period from purchase. Any repairs after this time frame will incur a charge, unless it’s clearly a design or manufacture fault, where the customer is required to contact Ruby Anne within five (5) days of the delivery confirmation date.
The returned piece will then be inspected and accessed before further action is complied. If the piece does not fall under ‘defective’ or ‘faulty’ the piece will either be returned to the senders postal address or scheduled into a repairs service and you will be notified of cost.